Sunday, May 20, 2012

20 Weeks!

We celebrated the fact that we are 20 weeks along today!!  Halfway there... and hopefully more than halfway there when he comes a little early (I can dream, right?!).  We had a doctor's appointment this week and he confirmed that we are 100% having a boy!  Things are progressing really well and on June 7th we will have an ultrasound to make sure his organs are developing properly and everything else is looking good.

While I have been busy growing, I have also been busy accumulating some baby stuff.  We have purchased and set up the crib. Here is a picture of the crib we bought...
I love the crib! We found it at Wal-Mart for a really good price and it is super good quality.  It is set up in his room, just waiting!  The mattress and mattress pad are being shipped to the store and hopefully we will get those within the next week.  We have picked out his bedding set, which I absolutely love, and it is being shipped this week, too.


And we also have the car seat and stroller travel system sitting in a big box in his room.  My awesome cousin, Brittany, sent us a whole box full of adorable baby clothes from her boys.  I couldn't help looking at all the clothes and wondering what our little boy will look like wearing them!  We can't wait!  And an update on the name... we are still deciding on the first name, but we have decided that his middle name will be James.  So right now his name is ___?___ James Irwin.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment