Sunday, July 22, 2012

24 and 28 Weeks!

Yes, it has been a couple of months since I posted last... so it is time to give an update!  Our baby boy is growing! And he likes to move a lot! It is getting to be really fun now because we can talk to him and he will react to our voices. He especially likes hearing his dad's voice... but I think it is just because a deeper man's voice kinda startles him! He is always the most active when we are reading our scriptures right before bed and then when I wake up in the morning.

Here is a picture of me at 24 weeks...
  
And another picture at 28 weeks!

I am definitely looking (and feeling) pregnant! We took this picture last week, so right now we are at 29 weeks! It is so crazy to believe that I will be considered "full-term" in just 8 more weeks.  I have 7 more weeks of work... which gives me 4 weeks before the due date to finish my "nesting".  :)  Time is flying by so quickly!

We are so glad things are going well and we will keep you posted on the last few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment