Last week my parents came into town and spent a few days with me. It was so much fun to spend some one on one time with them before the baby comes! My mom was able to be here for the baby shower, and my dad was a trooper because the baby shower was also the day of his birthday. We tried to make it up to him by taking them to BJ's for their birthday dinners later that night!
My friends Kayla and Laura and my sister-in-law Danielle put on the baby shower and they did a great job!! It was so much fun... I wanted to do a dinosaur theme and they went all out! Here are some of the cute pictures from the shower.
Kayla, me, and Laura getting ready for the party!
Cute table centerpieces!
Awesome dinosaur cupcakes made by Danielle!
And lots of other good dinosaur snacks!
Playing games... everyone had to draw a baby with a paper plate on their head.
The adorable monster blanket made by Papa Rich!
It was such a fun day and I am so grateful for my friends and family that came! Rob and I have felt so much love and support over these last few months and I know it is just beginning! We will keep everyone posted over the next few weeks about our little boy! I can't believe it is almost here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment